Here’s a rundown of some things husbands and wives do to each other – and complain about:
· Leave the toilet seat up.
· Put dishes in the sink instead of in the dishwasher.
· Drop soaking-wet towels on the floor – and leave them there.
· Throw clothes next to the laundry hamper – but not in it.
· Kick the spouse of out bed for snoring.
· Keep every door and drawer in the kitchen open.
· Worry too much.
What trivial thing do you and your spouse argue about? For me, it’s watching TV in bed. I love it, he hates it!